Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Transfers, Food Poisoning, Wedding Bells- What a week! - June 13, 2016


Hello everyone!!
Here are the Transfer news: NO NEWS! Lol me and Sister Martin will be
staying together in Palo Alto again for this next transfer.  So I have
the same address!
I am actually really excited that she gets to finish my last transfer
of training, and I really like the people here so it's good that I get
another one. I'm hoping to move to a Spanish area within the next
couple of transfers, but we will just have to see.

The Alamo and Mercado were amazing!  I'll be sure to send lots of
pics! It was fun to have an adventurous Pday!

So here's some interesting news for you, are you ready?:
1-  This week we got a call from the district leader saying there is
information from the Mission President's wife that the Zika Virus has
been found in Texas, so we all had to go buy a specific bug spray with
40% DEET that day! Crazy, right?!
2-  I got food poisoning from a Chinese Buffet. Ew.  luckily
it only lasted one night, so it wasn't too long! But it was utterly terrible!
3-  I got a Sty in my eye this past week, so I had to throw away all
of my mascara, wear glasses for a week with no eye makeup. It was
horrid! But it's all better now! So it's been quite the eventful week
for me;)

My cousin Jeffrey and his stunning bride Kristen got married this
week, so quick congratulations to them! Kristen looked absolutely
STUNNING! Mod beautiful bride I've ever seen! I loved all the
pictures, it looked like it was an amazing day! So glad Hollie was
able to attend via cardboard cut out😉

This week we found 3 new potential investigators so I'm super excited
about that!! I'll keep y'all in the update as to what happens.

This week has been great and very eventful, and I have unfortunately
run out of time to email. But I love you all! And want to thank you
for all the support and prayers.

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Freeman






No comments:

Post a Comment