Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, May 23, 2016

HALFWAY MARK - APRIL 16, 2016

Hello everyone!! 

I cannot believe I have been here for 3 WEEKS- that's half the time I have here!!  I only have 18 days until I go out into the real world.  Not quite sure how I feel about that.. No really, I'm so excited!! Spanish... Is... Hard... But compared to what I started at, I've gotten so good!! With the Lord all things are possible. 
I got a new companion this past week.  My old one was so good at Spanish, that she will be spending the rest of her time here at the CCM in a Latino district!  But my new companion is awesome.  I adore her.  Her name is Hermana Bartholomew- she was in a trio companionship in my district before, so we have been friends the whole time!   The change was very good for each of us.
Thank you to everyone who has written me letters, I LOVE TO GET THEM!! My mom has the instructions to send me letters, so please ask her for them. Getting letters helps me go on through the  week;)
The CCM is such a spiritual place.  I'm so grateful I have the opportunity to come here and learn.  My testimony has been strengthened so much here.  
I am so sorry this email is so short, I ran out of time for the mass one.  But I will try to give more time towards this email next week!! 
Thank you for all your love, prayers, suppport, etc.  I love you all.  Through the power of Christ, we can do all things.  I love my Savior and my Father in Heaven.  Pray always!!  
I am still trying to respond to personal emails, so just know I'll get to yours eventually!! 

Con Amor,

Hermana Freeman

Also shout out to my rockstar brother who has a solo for the next Choir concert, and he made the top choir for next year!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment