Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, May 23, 2016

IT'S BEEN A WHOLE WEEK - MARCH 30, 2016

Hello Everyone!!! Hermana Freeman here.  I don't have much time to write today, but I promise next week I can write a better Email.  I miss  you all so much. So many experiences that I want to share, and I have like 5 minutes for this mass email.  The spirit has testified to me that the church is true.  I want you all to know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet.  He was indeed called of God.  Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet today who was also called by God.  The Gift of Tongues is real my friends.  I've taught 3 (4th will be tonight) lessons in Spanish!!  Our investigator is named Monica, and we just love her.  She has grown so much, and has accepted to be baptized on April 30th!! We are so happy for her.  Every Sunday night we get to gather in the Auditorium and watch movies.  This last Sunday- We watched a video on Joseph Smith and the Restored Gospel.  The spirit testified to me that what I was seeing is true.  Like I said above, I really know Joseph Smith is a true prophet.  The Book of Mormon is true, and we should abide by it's teachings.  Heavenly Father loves each of us, and wants us to be so happy!!  I'm so sorry this email is so short, I'll write more next week when I have a little more time to write.  Love and miss you all!! 

Sincerely, 

Hermana Freeman

P.S.- remember to watch General Conference this weekend, I can't wait to watch it!

Also- a little laugh for your day, a bird pooped on me today at the CCM... It took me while to finally think it was as funny as my district thought it was;)

                                     






No comments:

Post a Comment