Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, May 23, 2016

MY LAST EMAIL FROM MEXICO - APRIL 27, 2016

Hello Everyone!!

I am just turning the last corner here in Mexico.  A week from today I will be back in the GREAT United States!  Not that I don't love Mexico.. It's starting to grow on me;)  But I miss the U.S. I can't lie!  Mexico is crazy.  This morning I had the opportunity to attend the temple here.  WHAT A BLESSING!!  The temple is about a 40 min bus ride-- and I think I've mentioned this before... BUT WE ARE SO BLESSED!  The people here are so sweet and kind, and come from such poverty.  Yet they still love to serve and give their hearts.  I love the sweet people here.  One thing I could never do however, even if someone paid me- is drive around here in Mexico!!  We are all so impressed with our bus driver!!  Driving here would be scary in a Smart Car!! Let alone a huge bus.. The drivers here are CRAZY!

Thank you again to everyone who sent me letters, I am so grateful for all of the love and support!! I absolutely love getting letters.  And I am still working on responding to letters and emails, your turn is coming;) 

This past Sunday- I gave a talk on the Atonement in Sacrament Meeting.. IN SPANISH!! It was actually a really good talk too!  I am so thankful for the Gift of Tongues you guys. I testify that it is real!!  Spanish is still really hard for me, but I am getting better and growing each day. 

I am so sorry to write such a small letter again this week, but I have run out of Email time!  Hopefully I can do better in the States.

Love you all!  Remember to turn to our Savior in times of need.  I have really come to know while being here that Jesus knows each one of us, and loves each one of us so much!   I am so grateful for my Father in Heaven and the opportunity He's given me to serve this mission.   I can't wait to write more next week when I'M IN THE USA!!! 

Con MUCHO Amor,

Hermana Freeman 








No comments:

Post a Comment