Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

GREAT WEEK, TRANSFERS, ALMOST 7 MONTHS OUT, WOW - OCT 17, 2016

Hello Everyone! I hope your week was absolutely incredible, and you
saw the hand of the Lord in your life!

I don't even know how this is possible, but transfers have arrived yet
again! I am indeed leaving Riverside. I will be headed up to the top
of the mission in Round Rock. My area is called "Walsh Ranch", and my
new companion will be Sister Rueda. WE ARE BEING DOUBLED INTO THE
AREA! Wow, I'm so nervous, but it will be so great! I don't know too
much about my new area, but I'll have more details next week! Hermana
Gonzalez will be staying here in Riverside.

Wow what a great week we were able to have in Riverside. The Spirit of
the Lord is incredible in the lessons, I absolutely love teaching with
the Spirit. I've thought about teaching with the spirit a lot this
week. And I know in order for this to be possible, we must be living
our lives in such a manner that the Spirit feels comfortable to dwell
with us constantly. I've strived very hard to do this by being as
obedient as I possibly can! I know and testify that a heart with the
intent of exact obedience can bring miracles! The Lord is so
incredible, and is so involved in this wonderful work!

Riverside is doing well! The area is most definitely in a huge finding
time right now, there aren't too many progressing investigators. But
we are trusting in the promises of the Lord and striving to work as
hard as we possibly can! The members here are absolutely great- they
are very kind and loving. We are still trying to find out how we can
get them more involved with the work though. The ideas and prayers
will continue on!

Hermana Gonzalez is doing well. I think she's very excited that she
will be in Riverside for another transfer, she loves it here! She's
been here for almost 9 months! WOW. I am in awe about her passion for
this Gospel, she has the most rock solid testimony! Her love for the
gospel really is a beacon for others, especially during lessons; she's
a great example for me and for the people that we teach.

This week we were able to go and do something called "The Mobile Food
Pantry" for the FoodBank. It's where we go out to a certain location,
and help hand out food to those who need it. WOW, it was the most
incredible experience! I absolutely love serving the wonderful people
of Texas, they are all just so kind!!

I am very excited to be headed up to the Round Rock area to serve with
Hermana Rueda. I know I will be able to learn many incredible things
from that sweet sister. I'm a bit nervous to double in to an area, but
I know that with the help of the Lord, everything will be okay!

Se que la iglesia es verdadera. Sé que fue restaurado por medio de
José Smith. Sé que El Libro de Mormón contiene la plenitud del
Evangelio de Jesucristo. Sé que por medio de las ordenanzas en el
templo y el sacerdocio de Dios, podemos ser juntos con nuestras
familias y nuestro Padre Celestial para siempre. ¡Este evangelio me da
gozo! Estoy muy agradecida por la obra de misional. Sé que Jesucristo
vive. En el nombre de Jesucristo, Amén.

I hope you have an incredible week! Remember your Heavenly Father
loves you. Remember to read The Book of Mormon!

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Freeman

Pics:
-3 from The Mobile Food Pantry (I'm wearing the Polka Dot Dress), the
one with Elders and Sisters is of our District! We had such a great
district!

-Last Pday a member took us to Buffalo Wild Wings, and Hermana
Gonzalez got the VERY SPICIEST ones on the menu! Our waitress was
like, "Darlin' are you sure you want that one? You might not be able
to eat it." But she did! She's a Champ.

-B&W; Finding on Sunday





No comments:

Post a Comment