Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Transferring to Riverside Austin - Sep 5, 2016

Guess what?! I don't have much time to write today.....

I'M BEING TRANSFERRED!!!!
AND GUESS WHAT ELSE?!

I'M GOING TO A SPANISH AREA- AND MY NEW COMPANION DOESN'T KNOW LIKE
ANY ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😂😂😂😂 I'm literally so excited.

Can you believe it?!? I'm actually going up to Austin, and the Area/Ward is
called "Riverside". I AM LITERALLY SO THRILLED!!!!! I also literally
weeped tears of joy when I found out this morning. I am SOOO thankful
to the Lord!

I texted the Riverside sisters and asked for the apartment address so
I can send it to you, but they haven't texted back yet. When they do,
I can send you a quick email with just the address.



P.S. I am writing a very quick mass today, I'll send it to you in a second!
Also other P.S. Look at my very sad legs from ALL THE MOSQUITO
BITES!!! I'm dying here in Texas ;)

Also here's some pics from the Alamo a few Pday's ago :)





No comments:

Post a Comment